Friday, June 11, 2010

My Lethal Weapon's My Mind

Hey ya'll.
I was planning on going to see my friend Paul's band Black Anvil play tonight at the church with EyeHateGod and others but my stomach feels like shit so I'm being a baby and staying in. I have a wedding to go to tomorrow anyway, so it may be better to get some rest. Plus...I figured the least i could do was to update my blog again while I'm laying around being a couch potato all night.
So here's a shirt I just got from ebay. While on a trip to Santa Cruz with my (Ice-T obsessed) friend Colin, I was introduced (by him and our friend Mario) to the Ice-T album "O.G.". I've been a fan of Body Count since i found their tape in the $2 bin at Tower Records in High School but never really looked further into Ice-T's carreer besides that. The first Body Count album is such a perfect record i figured...why even bother with anything else? Besides...it couldn't possibly get better than this. Which was partially true, however O.G. is a pretty flawless record as well. Ice-T rules and if you don't like it you can "eat a hot bowl of dicks" as the man would say.
PS...I know I'm a lame white dude but even lame white dudes can like Ice-T. The man is incredible.



2 comments:

Slogan T-shirts said...

Lovin the t-shirts .

Migraine Relief said...

Prostaglandins is one of the migraine causes. Ginger blocks Prostaglandins. It also alleviates migraine symptoms such as nausea and headache.