Tuesday, March 23, 2010

To Tee or not to Tee... That is a dumb question.

Hey...Perry here. Tonight I'm posting about a vintage Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors tee. I bought this on ebay a few weeks ago and somehow snagged it for pretty cheap and I've been wearing the hell out of it since it came. The armpits were smelling pretty bad after the first few wears so i washed it and while i was taking it out of my hamper i figured it would be a great addition to the blog. In case you weren't aware... Freddy Krueger is the greatest horror movie villain of all time. The dude gets you in your sleep! Everyone knows you gotta sleep! THAT SHIT IS GENIUS!!!! Michael Meyers walks slow and wears a Shatner mask...BIG DEAL. Jason is aight but hockey doesn't scare me too much and he's slow as hell too! Now we could easily debate Leatherface or anyone from the Texas Chainsaw Movies but let's not go there. This shirt is from the 3rd Nightmare movie which is obviously not as good scary-wise as the first 2 but still great. I gotta say if you consider the hilarity, cheesiness, and scariness of all of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies...they're pretty top notch. This shirt doesn't have a tag anymore but I can guarantee you it's super soft and cool as hell and will make people pretty jealous...as I would be if i didn't own it myself. Also, I'd just like to mention that I'm currently watching Night Beast...a true classic. (trailer posted below the t-shirt pictures)





No comments: