Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hey, I'm Back...

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
It's been quite a while since my last post, but i decided to resurrect this blog like Jesus on Easter. The only difference is it's not Easter and I'm not Jesus...luckily. I don't think i could handle the pressure of being that dude. He's pretty famous and stuff. Anyway, I've had a lot of people asking me when i was going to update this thing and i kind of just assumed i wasn't going to. But here i am, a little over a year later ready to kick it back into full gear. So be prepared for bad english (not the band), boring stories, and t-shirts galore. So tell your friends about it, tell them to tell their friends about it and check back on the regular for updates. I should be posting a lot more t shirts, and way more frequently.

So today i went to my buddy Walt's house. You may or may not be familiar with his work as The Captain at http://www.thecaptainsvintage.com. If you're not familiar, i suggest checking out his ebay store asap because it rules and you could probably use some new summer threads seeing as it's getting nicer out. So today we printed some sweet vintage iron-ons onto vintage t-shirts. Because, as anyone should know, it really stinks when you go into a "vintage" clothing store and they have original iron-on designs on brand new t-shirts. Who they heck are they tryin to fool here? Those people make me pretty sick. I think i just puked maybe. So anyway...Walt, his girlfriend Heather and I decided to work on some today and they came out great. The first shirt I'm posting about is one i got out of the ones printed today. I love the artwork and the Roach iron-ons are pretty incredible. It's a Wright's brand, which I'm ashamed to say I am not too familiar with. Regardless... so stoked on this shirt.





This next shirt is one that I bought on the way out of Walt's place and I had to grab it. Coca-Cola is my favorite beverage ever and I've been on a Coke apparel kick lately. It's super soft and is a Sportswear brand shirt. That means it's super comfortable and old as hell.




This last shirt is a Perry classic. That means it's in heavy rotation and gets daily wear from me...Perry. I got this from a thrift store a while ago and it's pretty perfect. Pineapples and sunglasses are a great combo. It's really comfortable which is why i wear it all the time obviously. The brand is Fashion Knit, and with that being said...the man is going to bed.
it's 3:55am here and I am tired.
I hope you enjoyed my first entry back into the T-Shirt Blog world and I hope to once again dominate that world and attempt to rid the blog universe of bullshit t-shirt blogs that review awful designs on poorly made t-shirts. Please feel free to follow me on here and tell your friends to as well.
Thanks again and check back soon!
-Perry


4 comments:

anasimpson said...

i have always been a big fan of vintage t-shirts. i love wearing them. thanks for bringing it into my attention.
vintage t-shirts

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone, it's my first go to see at this website, and paragraph is actually fruitful in support of me, keep up posting these posts.

My blog Sidney Crosby Jersey

Anonymous said...

Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after browsing through many of the posts I realized it's new to me.
Anyways, I'm definitely pleased I discovered it and I'll be
book-marking it and checking back regularly!


Feel free to surf to my blog post ... Louis Vuitton Handbags

Anonymous said...

Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be at the internet
the easiest factor to take into accout of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed at the same time
as other people consider concerns that they plainly do not
recognize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the entire thing with no need side
effect , folks can take a signal. Will probably be again
to get more. Thank you

My web site; Abercrombie Pas Cher