Sunday, March 2, 2008

Hoof Arted?

The first two shirts in this entry were picked up at the Buffalo Exchange on Friday for about $9 each. My friend Kara works there and told me she was hoping I'd be in because these two beauties were for sale. Both smalls and super sweet. As a side note, my Metallica shirt collection is growing quickly. I have 2 on the way.







I first heard of Daniel Johnston from the Kids soundtrack years and years ago when I got it on tape from a thrift store. I heard the Daniel Johnston songs and wasn't sure what to think. Next thing i know, years later the dvd came out about him. It took me forever to finally get around to seeing it but when i did , i was blown away. I instantly started getting his albums and I got hooked. If for some reason, you haven't seen this movie, please do yourself a favor and buy it. I also just recently saw Daniel Johnston live for the first and possibly last time . It was one of the greatest shows I've ever seen. If you have the chance to go see him, please do. I ordered this shirt from the Daniel Johnson website a while ago but they sent me a medium instead of a small, so i just re bought it and i'm gonna sell the medium to my friend. This is the small. Hopefully more exciting shirts on the way!
laterzzzz

5 comments:

Jake! said...

PERRY - He's a man obsessed, he's a pest!

michael said...

when i was in 8th grade i saw a picture of this shirt for the first time and thought it was really cool. i had no idea where or how to buy it and even who the shirt was for. so i decided to recreate the shirt myself so i drew that alien guy and wrote 'hi, how are you doing?' above it. at that time i was in this terrible 8th grade punk band in which i sang for and decided to wear the shirt at one of our shows..needless to say nobody got it. and it took several years for me to figure out where that shirt came from. what i'm saying is its classic and awesome!

gin said...

so you have TWO bad brains shirts?!
and i have none?
damn

Funny T Shirts said...

New that a tuxedo t-shirt. Everyone wants on like that.

Funny T Shirts said...

No Brains..... Brilliant tee. I wont one :D