Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The last of the shirts I got while in California...minus one that's being washed...

While in California, Colin and I and eventually Colin's wife Heather stayed at our good friends Mario and Virginie's place. This is the second time they put us up since I've been to California. Mario and a few of our other friends work at this awesome record store in Santa Cruz called Streetlight Records. Streetlight just got some shirts printed recently and I was lucky enough to get one. It's a Small Hanes tagless T, 100% cotton. The artwork on the shirt was done by this dude we met who is friends with Mario and others. His name is Brandt (i think that's how you spell it) and he's going to be designing t shirts soon, so i'll post a link as soon as i hear about it. I really like the print because the ink was bleached into the shirt which is a huge bonus for comfort and stuff like that so here it is...

_________________________________________________________________

This next shirt was given to me by another good friend who lives in Santa Cruz next to Mario and Virginie. His name is Ralph and he's the president aka Electric Lover of the Santa Cruz chapter of Turbojugends which is pretty much a fan club or gathering of people dedicated to all things Turbonegro related. If you don't listen to Turbonegro...I feel sorry for you. So Ralph got these shirts printed and i happened to cop one. It's a size Medium American Apparel 100% cotton T which means it's fucking comfortable and since its AA, I can get away with wearing a medium. An added bonus is the gold ink and the color rocker. All in all it's a great fucking shirt.

_________________________________________________________________

This is NOT the last shirt I got in Santa Cruz but I believe the other one is being washed so I'll have to post that later on. This is a size small, long sleeve Spitfire brand 90% cotton, 10% polyester Spitfire Wheels shirt. I've been getting back into skating a lot lately and remembered how fucking awesome some skate brand shirts are. This is the classic Spitfire wheels shirt you used to see every "skater kid" wearing back in middle school, at least for me it is. I always loved their logo and i love long sleeve T's so i picked this one up at one of the many skate shops in Santa Cruz. Here it is...

No comments: