Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It's HANUKKAH!!!!

So I was away for the first few nights of Hanukkah, I was in California. Tonight is actually the LAST night and I'm out of the loop. It came up so quick this year, I didn't even have time to buy presents for my parents yet. But they understand and I'll get something for them soon enough.
While i was gone however...my dad went to Washington DC to meet up with other relatives for Hanukkah dinner and I got this shirt from my uncle. It's a simple old style striped shirt. Just grey with darker grey stripes. Simple but it's pretty awesome. I always liked shirts like this from seeing The Ramones and other old punks wearing striped shirts. They just made them look cool. I never thought i could rock them, so I never bought one. But to my surprise i got one and was pretty stoked about it. It's a size Medium but has a vintage style cut so it fits pretty well. It's an Aeropostale brand 100% cotton. Now I know what youre thinking...Aeropostale??! Yes apparently it's still a store and they're actually making cool stuff now. So I'm pretty stoked about this one. Check it...

1 comment:

Scott Cooper said...

I got a shirt like this from goodwill, but it has a pocket.

shirt blogs rule.