Saturday, December 29, 2007

Folding Session

So I've been folding all of my t shirts so i can re-organize them by color. So far I've folded 4 drawers and one tall hamper's worth. Here's what it looks like so far.
When I'm done, I'll count all of the shirts and see how many I'm up to. I'll estimate around 300 at this point. I still have 3 drawers to go and some dirty laundry so I'll keep updating on that whenever I'm done.
This next shirt is a Lighten Up shirt. It's the second design we got done for us by Horsebites (www.horsebitesdesign.com). He rules a lot and does some great work. So far we've had it printed on white shirts, ash grey, and now a baseball t with blue sleeves. We got 20 made so get 'em while they're holy. Fresh from God's brain to your mouth.
here it is. It's an Anvil brand 100% cotton, size small baseball T.

3 comments:

Brushback said...

I'm digging your t-shirt blog here, it's pretty awesome...

Brushback said...

(Found yr blog thru the Punk Pop Msg Bored)

Ihatepittston said...

Perry I need one of these.